The ultimate purpose of the VKB Computerization and Decentralization is to provide the following VKB services from the Fourteen  Provincial offices, unlike in the past,where all VKB services are provided from TLFC main office in Nasese-Suva.
- VKB Registration and Deletion-Undertaken in the TLFC office, now available also in the Pilot provinces;
- Printing of VKB-Tokatoka registers- Undertaken in the TLFC office now available also in the Pilot provinces;
- Printing of VKB Green Certificates-Undertaken in the TLFC office-awaiting formatting by IT before being undertaken also in the Pilot provinces;
- VKB enquires-Undertaken in the TLFC office now available also in the Pilot province;
- Updating of the Provincial copies of the Vola ni Kawa Bula-VKB Provincial copies brought to TLFC office for updating, some instances TLFC officers go out to the Provincial offices to update, now updating conducted in the Pilot provinces.
The piloting of the VKB Computerisation system is being initially implemented in Tailevu province [Nausori & Korovou office], Rewa provincial office,Lau Provincial office [Yatu Lau Arcade],the Serua Provincial Office and Namosi Provincial offices in Navua and is expected to Roll-out to the other provinces in Fiji before the end of 2017.